Post-graduates Program of Andalas University-Inodensia in collaboration with University Sains Malaysia (USM), Prince Songkhla University (PSU)-Thailand, Nong Lam University (NLU) Ho Chi Mihn City-Vietnam and Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)-Malaysia will organize International Postgraduates Student Joint Seminar.
April, 17th 2015 / Seminar Room of Postgraduates Program - Andalas University Padang, Indonesia.
"The Quality Improvement and Development of Food Product to Enter the Asean Economic Community (AEC) 2015"
1. Food Product Improvement
2. Food Product Development
3. Food Quality
4. Food Safety
5. Food Nutrition
6. Functional Food
7. Halal Food
8. Food Packaging
9. Food Engineering
10. Traditional Food/Indegenous Food
11. Food Management, Marketing, and Distribution
Important Dates :
- Abstract submission : 8 January - 25 March 2015
- Notification for abstract acceptance : 27 March 2015
- Accepted paper should re-register : by April 13, 2015
- Full paper submission : 8 January - 13 April 2015
- Registration for participant : 8 January -17 April 2015
Abstract submission guidelines :
- Abstract must contain title, name and afiliation of author(s) objective, method, result and discussion, conclusion, and keyword (3-5)
- MS Word, Times New Roman, 12 Font, 1 space, maximum 250 words.
All accepted Papers will be Published in QID-Food 2015 Proceeding
The Template can be download here.
Registration fee ;
Free for Post-graduates Students
Dr. Novizar Nazir
Faculty of Agricultural Technology
Kampus UNAND Limau Manis Padang, 25136, INDONESIA
Phone/Fax : +62 751 72772
Mobile phone : +6282174648910
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org